Search This Blog

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Weekend Sketch Challenge #70




Hi. I haven't been able to post for a while. I went to visit my sister who has MS. She has had it for 15 years and really struggles. When her husband goes out of town, I try to go help her out with her kids. Then when I got back, my son and I were sick for a week. Anyway, all better now and I have a card to share with you. It's for my Dad because his brother (my uncle) passed away. I didn't really know him very well, which may seem a bit strange. I have had 6 uncles in my life and only one of them, who lives is Fresno, has ever had much to do with me. He is very special to me.

Ingredients: flower is from a Heidi Grace kit, the stamp is by Paper Inspirations and I used a Cuttlebug border on the side piece. Then I added some gems and silver bling. this was a fun sketch from WSC!

No comments: