Search This Blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Crafty Creations, I {heart}2stamp sketch, Easter



I made an Easter card based on Jen's sketch here:
http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/03/14/sketch-for-you-to-try-13/
This is also my entry for Crafty Creations challenge this week. Here is their link:
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2009/03/winner-of-challenge-6.html
They are also having a DT call! I have expressed my interest. Let's see what happens. I really enjoy their blog.

I used DCWV paper from Sweet Stack. I cut the ovals out myself to fit the stamped image that was part of what I won from a challenge on Crafty Creations. The stamp is a CTMH image. I colored it with Copic Sketchers. I used stickles to polish it off. thanks for looking!

Jennifer

6 comments:

InkyAndScrappy said...

That turned out too cute. I love that stamp it is one of my first ones. Thanks for playing with CCC this week.

Nancy said...

Very cute card!

Donna said...

Adorable spring card, love the colours. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge. Donna x

karen said...

lovely!!! really sweet card and makes you really want easter to arrive x karen x be back soon

Enfys said...

This is super cute, and really springlike. I love looking at these bunnies and pretty papers, makes me want to get my summer gear out...
hugs
Enfys

Anonymous said...

So cute! Wonderful spring colors! So glad you could join us at Crafty Creations this week!
smiles,Deena