Search This Blog

Monday, March 16, 2009

I'm a Rock Star!?

I recently shared my blog address with lots of friends and family members. This is what I said to them: "Hi everyone. Just thought I'd share my blog site with you. It's a card making blog. It's kind of dorky, but I have fun with it. Let me know what you think.
Love ya,
Jen"

I just have to share what my crazy sister-in-law, Cassie, in Austin, TX wrote back to me in response:

"Jen, This is what you should have said:"

"Hi everyone. Did you know that I'm a ROCK STAR.... I have a blog I want you to see. Guess what!! It's about me.... cuz I'm a ROCK STAR. I don't care if you think it's dorky, I have my own blog ~ and I bet you can't make one of these cards ~ WELL, CAN YA'???? I am talented to say the least. I am sooooo proud of myself... wait.... I've got to wipe the tears of joy from my eyes! You are all so lucky to have me in your lives. You know what!!!!!!!! I'M A ROCK STAR."
Signing off till the next time I yield ye with my presence :)
Jen

P.S. I can help you with this whole selling yourself to others Jen... don't be shy. YOU ARE A ROCK STAR IN MY EYES :) I LOVE YOU AND I AM SO PROUD OF YOU. Now put the damn cards down and go make dinner for my brother and nephew........

I'm being dorky...

Cass

Isn't she great?

No comments: