Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sympathy for a friend




My husband and I belong to a National Christian Motorcycle Club. There are chapters all over the country and the world. A member of the Las Vegas Chapter was here in Denver in January to attend a big Motorcycle show and swap meat. Sadly, he was killed while riding his motorcycle this past weekend. The colors of our club are yellow and black, so I made this card for his family. Please pray for his family if you get a chance. He has a wife and two young boys (age 16 and 21)

1 comment:

Jovita @ Inky Impressions said...

Oh I'm so sorry to read about a member of your chapter. His family is going to appreciate the card you made for them, it's beautiful.

Jennifer thanks for taking the time to visit my blog, I'm just south of you... in Colorado Springs.