Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Card Positioning Systems 106




Hi. This is a birthday card for my daughter-in-law who is expecting our first grandchild! I really enjoyed this sketch. Here's the link:
http://cardpositioningsystems.blogspot.com/2009/03/cps106-part-1.html
I punched out 4 different sizes of the daisy in mostly pink shades with some yellow and ivory, then stacked them together for two large flowers. I drew glue over the tips of the petals and applied Martha Stewart glitter. I used two-sided tape to glue the glitter onto the smaller flowers. For the medallion, I used Nesties, then stamped it with a Hero Arts sentiment, and cuttlebugged the inner circle. I hope she likes it!
Thanks for looking!

Jennifer

5 comments:

Leanne said...

This is beatiful - I loe the colours you have used and the flowers are fantastic!
Leanne :o)
xx

Lea L. said...

What a cute card!! The flowers are fabulous, and I love the bordered edge! Great job with sketch 106...thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Pamela said...

Great card! Very pretty!

Janine said...

I really like this card!! Thanks so much for stopping my my blog too and leaving such wonderful words..
I appreciate it!!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Enfys said...

I really like this fun, bright and happy card. We are expecting 2 new grandbabies too, isn't it exciting!
hugs
Enfys