Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

One Stop Craft Challenge #21



Here is my card for this weeks challenge which is to use a tag on your card. http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/03/challenge-21-tag-it.html
It is for a young friend of mine who will be 16 soon. The patterned paper is Daisy in a Bucket (Finley). I've used Dew Drops from Taylored Expressions, the Fiber is by AIC and I got the tag from Jillibean. The sentiment is a clear stamp by Hero Arts. I made an evelope to match.

TFL. Have a great evening. My husband is going to take me to a movie!

2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is fabulous Jennifer. I adore the envelope you made to match. Incredible work. Thanks for joining the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Paula said...

Fantastic card Jenifer love the paper's and great tag. Thankyou for taking part in the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Paula xxxx