Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Challenge Sketch from I{heart}2Stamp #14



Here is a card a made for the Iheart2stamp sketch this week. Jen made a great sketch.
http://iheart2stamp.com/2009/03/21/sketch-for-you-to-try-14/
This will be a birthday card for my sister-in-law next week. She is a cowgirl at heart. I had this boot pin for quite a while, so I'm glad to have found a use for it. Do you think it works on this card?
Patterned papers: Daisyd's Ric Rac Stripes and Karen Foster Design Stars (with my doodling. The silver metalilic paper base and punched hearts are made by Grafix (got it at Micheal's) I used black gemstones by Hero Arts (to match the rhinestones in the boot) and then some checkered ribbon. The sentiment is hand written and Stickled.
TFL
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a FUN card! very cute! thanks for playing! hugs-jd

Crystal said...

Hey Jennifer...wow what a fun and GREAT creation!!!! Thanks sooo much for playing and I wish you the best of luck winning! :)