Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Our Creative Corner Challenge and Crafty Creations #8



I've made an Easter card to go with the sketch on OCC and Crafty Creations (a bunny challenge) this week. Here's the links: http://ourcreativecorner6.blogspot.com/2009/03/occ-sketch-challenge-givaway.html
http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com/2009/03/challenge-number-8-bunny.html

My stamp is CTMH. For PT's, I've used DCWV Sweet Stack. I doodled on the yellow cardstock (Bazzill Basics Mexicn Poppy). I punched out the butterflies and glittered them by using double sided tape. I colored the stamp with Copics. I've used stickles on the image because I love to do that!

Here's the pic. Thanks for stopping by.

Jennifer

5 comments:

LORi said...

Hi Jennifer...This is such a cute card!!

You asked about my weave card tutorial, I have fixed the problem and the pictures are back up!!

Thanks so much for your interest and for joining us at the OCC!!!

Happy Stamping,
LORi BOYD

Anonymous said...

Jennifer this is so cute! Lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations.
smiles,
Deena

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Those butterflies are fabulous! Great job with the sketch challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Saskia said...

Wow... lovely card!! I like the spring-colours!!
Thanks for joining in at Crafty Creations Challenge!!

Greetings,
Saskia

InkyAndScrappy said...

That is too cute. Love the colorful bunny, I am always one to go natural Bunny colors, but I am going to have to try that it is too cute. Thanks for joining us at CCC this week.