Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Friday Sketcher and Secret Crafters Saturday Challenges





Hi there. I've made a card using the sketch from Friday Sketchers. It's a really fun sketch! And the them for Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge is Spring, so this card fits for this as well! I've used one of my new stamps from my Flourishes prize package, Flourishes from the Garden. Isn't it pretty? I love this stamp! I stamped it in Memento's Tuxedo Black and then heat embossed it with Ranger's Enchanted God and it gave the ink a shimmery copper color. So I used some copper paper behind it to accent it. I've used the Copics in the picture for my potted flowers. The blue paper is by Die Cuts with a view in Robin, such a yummy color! It's been a while since I've placed eyelets on a card, so it was fun to do this and then I used some twine to tie the bows. Thanks for looking!

No comments: