Search This Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

ABC challenge: W is for Window




This is my first time entering the ABC Challenge. I've been wanting to. It's such a fun concept, don't you think? Here is my window card. I made it for my husband this past Christmas. I used a 3D image for the front of the card. I used a Penny Black stamp called Hope is Born and cut it into three sections. I used an Inkadinkado stamp (O Holy Night) for the inside. I used Stickles and gems to embellish and a MS border punch for the curtain and side of the card.
Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day.
Jennifer

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hi Jennifer,
I love the window you have created, it's just perfect for a Christmas card. Lots of lovely details.
Thanks for joining in at the ABC challenge this week, I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Jen x

Jane Carroll said...

fantastic card - love the idea of three layers

thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous window card, perfect for Christmas, love the decorated inside too :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Jennifer,i have been browsing through your wonderful blog and you have fabulous creations here:)
thank you for entering my candy.
Hugzz Val xxx

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cool!!!

Cindy Coutts said...

Jennifer, this is one awesome window card. I've never tried one before, but yours turned out beautifully!

Helen said...

Fab card - love your window!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Steph said...

Way to go on all of your Christmas cards! All of them are beautiful!

Barb said...

Fantastic window card! All of that intricate cutting... whew!

scrap_in_time said...

Cute card.

Dawn said...

Awww what a great card - makes you feel all snuggly and warm..

thanks for playing along at ABC

DAwn

Alysabeth said...

What a NEAT card, TFS!