Search This Blog

Monday, February 10, 2014

More from 2013

Moving along to some other cards I made this year:

Here's a card I made with Hero Arts Stamps, cutting
the panels myself.








 Here's one I made for my niece during her

recovery from surgery.  It's made with 
Spellbinder's Deckled Rectangles, colored
with Copics.

















Here's one made for my friend when her father
passed away.




Here's the first waterfall card I've ever done.  I made it for my daughter's birthday. Here's a tutorial for you: waterfall card.
Video by Dawn--I love her tutorials!



















This is a Baby Girl Congrats card for my niece: (I did the weaving)


This is the first card I've used my little Janome sewing machine for:




And Here's a silly card I put together for my husband on Father's Day:

No comments: