Search This Blog

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Stampin Sisters in Christ Challenge #35: Flowers



Hi there. I am entering my card in SSIC challenge this week. The stamp is a Lockhart stamp. I've colored it with Sparkling H20's and Copics. I've spritzed it up with some Stickles. I Cuttlebuged the pink panel and used pearls to embellish. The flower is a put together by Taylored Expressions. The ribbon I got from Hobby Lobby. I ironed it to smooth it out and it wrinkled it all up because it was too hot, but I ended up liking the effect, so I still used it. Hope you like it!

Be sure to check out the DT cards. they are exceptional!

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Jennifer - what a pretty card! I love the vibrant colours and those beautiful flowers - so pretty! Gorgeous texture too Jannifer - Love it! Thanks for joining us at the Stampin' Sisters for Christ Challenge this week, we would love to see you again next week! {{{hugs}}}