Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am a Guest Designer! on CCC



I am so excited to have the chance to be a guest designer! This is my first time. So I am very grateful to the very talented Design Team at Crafty Creations for giving me this opportunity. The theme for this week's challenge is butterflies. My butterfly on the front of my card is an origami fold. Then there are two bookmarks inside. One has a Nestie butterfly and the other has small punched butterflies. I've used origami papers throughout the card and some oriental peeloffs. Take a look at the beautiful creations that the DT came up with!

Thanks again Deena!!

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Jannifer, I was so excited to see you had visited on my BLOG and now when I see this, I am excited - I saw it on CCC and loved it - how clever you are...I love that butterfly...well done!! I am excited to have found your BLOG...God bless you!