Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Wee Inklings color throwdown #30 and Beates weekend challenge




Hi! I made a card for two different challenges. One is for Wee Inklings Color Throwdown #30. Here is their link: http://weeinklings.blogspot.com/2009/02/color-throwdown-30.html
The papers I've used are K&Company Gold Floral, Memories Morning Blue and Stampin Up's Ballet Blue. I cut and embossed two Nestibilities butterflies and glitzed them with Stickles Stardust. My sentiment is from Printables clear stamps and the letters on the right are Debbie Mumm's Country Alphabet. I made a matching envelope.
Thanks for stopping by. Good luck to anyone else who enters these challenges!


3 comments:

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is really pretty - loving the colour combo!

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jennifer, love the butterflies. Thanks for entering my blog candy giveaway, good luck :) Donna x

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous, Jennifer! I saw Mr Linky when I looked at the blog, so I don't know why you're not able, but it is still open! I'll be sure to add yours to the mix! Thanks for playing!
LeAnne