Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Sketch Saturday and One Stop Craft Challenges




Hello! Here's another spring time card I've made using my lovely new stamps from Flourishes. (From the Garden) LOVE these stamps! The sketch is for the Sketch Saturday Challenge (a very fun sketch) and the theme is for the challenge at One Stop Craft: Let it shine. The shiney portion of my card is the the orange paper behind my stamp. Its from DCWV's Citrus pack. It is very shiney and sparkly! The DP I've used is Basic Grey Two Scoops: Dreamsicle. The pink paper is CoreDinations Love Potion. I've used Copics to color my stamp and two flower brads with a gem in the middle to accent the green strip (which I Cuttlebugged with Swiss Dots)
Thank you for looking today!

1 comment:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Your card is beautiful! Such a fab design and gorgeous image.
Thank you for joining us at the OSCC.
Sharon xx