Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Charisma Cardz Challenge~Get well card for my Niece






Here's a fun card that I made for little niece, Emmie. She had open heart surgery last week. She is doing well.
The Charisma Cardz Challenge is to use something new. Well my balloon punch is new and this is the first time that I have used it! I hope that qualifies.
The idea and tutorial for the card can be found here: Valita's Fresh Folds

This is such a fun card. I'm going to make more! And perhaps use flowers or hearts.

Have a good day!

5 comments:

Leanne said...

hiya!
Firstly let me wish your neice a speedy recovery.

This card is fantastic!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Sally said...

Totally love this fun card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Tasha said...

I wish Emmie a quick recovery and hope.
Your card is fabulous and so creative
Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Anonymous said...

That is a beat card. Good luck to Emmie and her recovery.

Nancy said...

Super cute card! I'm sure your niece loved it! Hope she is doing well.